Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Triumph of a Technological SEMI-literate person

Yay, it works!! Ok, before you decide i'm a retard, i'll explain the reason behind my uh testing.. this is my eighth blog.. yes, you can gasp, or wait maybe it's normal for people.. but wait here's a reason for you to gasp.. my other 8 blogs never worked..
You see, back in teh days that i was completely technologically illiterate, i tried (and failed) on several occasions (eight to be exact) to form a functional and normal blog .. normal being a relative term.. anyways, i tried and tried, adn have now at last succeeded!!
at least i hope i have.. full proof of my success will come if i put up another post. if i don't.. well, you'll know that i've forgotten my signing in thingy (which caused the failure of blog number 1). ok, so this is me, signing out off my hopefully successful blog!!
Anyone curious about my signing in name thngy adn my phoenix preoccupation can wait till i feel like talking about it..
:)

No comments: